The following Terms and Conditions apply specifically to our range of studio pottery and ceramic works as included in this chapter of our website.
The Website Owner, including subsidiaries and affiliates “mandalapottery.com, mandalapottery.com/shop” or “Mandala Pottery” or “we” or “us” or “our” provides the information contained on the website or any of the pages comprising the website (“website”) to visitors (referred to as “you” or “your” hereinafter) subject to our policies set out in these terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions which may be applicable to specific sections of the website.
The term ‘Mandala Pottery’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Mandala Pottery, Dana, Auroville 605101, Tamil Nadu.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The terms ‘webshop’ or ‘shop’ or ‘our webshop’ all refer to the section of the web site where you can purchase items through ordering and direct online payment. This section is typically found at https://www.mandalapottery.com/shop
The use of the webshop, its products and the acquisition of its products are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of the web site are subject to change without notice, this includes all the pages of the webshop.
- All purchases made in the webshop are non-refundable unless the item you ordered is not the item you received.
- All ceramic works are hand-made and may appear in reality slightly different than their representations (written and/or photographed) in the webshop. The differences apply to (but are not limited to) sizes, colors, and feel.
- All product descriptions, category descriptions, prices, tax fees and shipping & handling fees are subject
to change without notice.
- You acknowledge that any information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You can only acquire items from the webshop by reading and accepting our webshop terms and conditions.
- All packing is done by Mandala Pottery
- All shipping and further handling is expressly done by our courier partner Blue Dart.
- You cannot order production items through the webshop
- The terms and conditions for production items are not applicable to items that you acquire through the webshop.
- The terms and conditions for webshop items are only applicable to items that are made available and/or acquired via the webshop.
- Your use of the webshop and any dispute arising out of such use of the webshop is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.